Podcast: Solving Tomorrow's Downstream Processing Challenges
Join Laura Bush, former editor-in-chief of BioPharm International, and Jorg Thommes, PhD, vice president of biopharmaceutical development at Biogen Idec, as they discuss innovative solutions to downstream processing challenges. Listen in and hear tips for using improved processing technologies, better analytics, and advanced process development tools.
- Key Issues in BioPharma: Security of Supply.
- Setting up the ReadyToProcess WAVE
- ReadyToProcess WAVE 25
- Removing the buffer bottleneck through inline conditioning
- Capto™ Core 700 and core bead technology
- Design of Experiments
- Trends in Fermentation and Cell Culture Equipment: An Interview with Parrish Gelleher
- Fast Trak, Training and Education